Friday, February 27, 2015

TEAM ORION ELECTRONICS

As mentioned before, for the 2015 season, I decided to go with Team Orion.

  • The speed controller comes in a big box, including everything but decals...
  • Super flex shiny 12awg cables are pre-soldered, and the switch and receiver leads are full black.
  • The programming card is not included and sold separately  as usual.
  • The new, lightweight VST2 motor is a piece of art, and would look even better if it would be  black anodized like the stock motors.


Fitting is quite easy, even the capacitors are inside a nice plastic wrapping. I managed to "hide" the huge switch at the back of the servo, so it is not a problem anymore.



After the first tests, I have to admit I am really impressed by the quality and performance of the package. It is super fast and consistent during the runs, with excellent feeling  and control.











Here is a video of me practicing at the beautiful X-treme Speedways, recorded by my good friend John Doucakis


No comments:

Post a Comment